, Baby E, you surely make me smile on a drizzling Fall day, and, hopefully, someone else out there, too. Monday is Post Day for Baby E., Baby Emperor, sweet Baby E. I am his royal scribe, as he documents this moment in time, his world, as an 8 year old boy, knows it: today? How to be safe from zombies.
About My Life
Hi. It's been so long, a long time since I sat and talked to you. A long time. I think it's because we are so busy. I started soccer and I love it. I have practice 4 times a week, and then 2 games on the weekends. I don't care if it's raining, I still want to play. Guess who made the scoring goal on Sunday's game. It was me. It was 7 to 7, and I kicked it in for the last point and it felt like a countdown in my head, ""5,4,3,2....1!" Score! By me! I love to play soccer.
I Need Your Votes
I told my mom I was going to do this and she said "Yes." I want you all to vote about my computer time. I think I should get to do computer time every day for an hour. I only get to do it for 30 minutes, and then even only 30 minutes on the weekends, too. I told my mom I was going to ask you to vote for my computer time. Can I have one hour a day? I want you all to vote about my computer time.
This is about zombies and is important and you should know it.
It is almost Halloween which is my favorite part of my years. I love to wear a scary costume, and to pick it out and I love to go trick or treating at night. I like to be scared, too. I love Halloween! I told my mom it would be handy to live in a graveyard or cemetery because that would be very handy for Halloween. You would already have a decorated house that way.
The only problem would be on Halloween night. Because of the zombies and things. If you lived in a cemetery house, then you would be first in line for a visit from the zombies. And for werewolves, and for ghosts, and mummies. That would be the bad part. You would be in the line of fire.
I told my big brother this, and he told me some tips to be safe. They are real. If you do this, and live in a cemetery house, you will be safe. You need to do this, like my big brother said:
1. Do not touch a zombie, they will give you a virus that will make you one, too.
2. Do not try to outrun a werewolf, because they can run fast like a dog and will overrun you. Just stay still and hide behind a tree without even moving to breathe.
3. If you live in a haunted house, do not stand by the windows!! Ever! Don't you know that zombies and werewolves and mummies will just crash their hands through the glass and grab you because they can't get hurt anymore. Do Not Stand By The Windows!
4. Be careful because Aliens will come on Halloween night, too, because they come and pretend they're in a costume, but are really in their real skin.
5. Go and buy a MiracleEar, and wear it on Halloween night, that way you will hear as soon as mummies or zombies or werewolves are following you or coming. They are easy to hear because they always drag their feet when they walk, because they are stiff from being dead.
6. Oh! And DO NOT lock the doors. That is dumb. Don't think that locking the doors will keep you safe. Zombies just bust through the doors. Right down the middle. Crack! Right.through. Into splinters. Crash!
My brother says these things are true and to do them and you will be safe.
I will take pictures of my Halloween costume and I can't wait!! My mom goes with me and she is always a fortune teller gypsy.
Next week I want to tell you about my 3 life choices for what I want to be.
Also, tell your kids that if they want super clapping power abilities to scare away the zombies, then to put stickers on the inside of their hands because it makes you clap louder.
Oh, when my mom makes stuffing for no reason, I just want to kiss her.
Bye, Baby E., I love you....