|These are Dagedars|
Back to regularly scheduled programming: Monday is Baby E post day. If you're new here, welcome. Click on the Baby E page to learn more about Baby E. Baby E, take it away:
I have to tell you about zombies because Halloween is almost here.
Sorry about not doing a post before today for a long time it's just that I've been busy with my family.
(First of all, I'll get to the picture later.) Mom, put that sentence in those half circle things.
Yeah, parentheses, Mom.
Well one thing I forgot to mention in my last zombie post: on Halloween, don't go by a graveyard, that's for sure. And if you just happen to get those fake brain gummy candies, if a zombie attacks you--feed it that because that'll slow him down enough for you to run away because zombies are slow.
And I have to tell you this because we went to the store and Halloween stuff is out.
And what if this would happen, so you have to write this down because this is very important zombie protection stuff:
True Zombie Safety Tips:
- Buy your brain candy early because that is why people buy it fast from the stores. To have it.
- Also, still, buy it early.
- Have rocks in your pocket from a creek to chuck at the zombies because sometimes this slips their arm off and it takes them five minutes to put it back on and that also stalls them. So just keep doing that.
- Run away. Remember they are slow.
- Practically the only thing that can kill a zombie is something right through the head. That's about the one thing.
- Zombies do have brains and if you hit them in the head, they will have to stop.
- Chuck a rock at their head, so their head pops off because that takes twenty minutes to get back on.
- So aim for the head and don't waste your rocks.(That is their weak spot.)
- If you run out of rocks just run away.
- If there's a zombie apocalypse the only way to be safe is to hide up in cold mountains. Because the zombies freeze in the cold and they really can't get you.
- Zombies are not that smart: at all. There's two types of zombies. Make sure you know which one because one is sort of safe and one isn't.
- This is a BIG safety tip:
- No. One: the safe zombies: the safe ones are the ones that are just too dumb to do anything and they just keep walking over each other and crashing into each other and losing body parts and they really just don't do anything but walk in circles. They are safe.
- No. Two: and there's the bad kind. These are the ones that start zombie apocalypses and try to go after you and these are the bad ones. These are the very bad kind. Stay away from these guys. With these guys, hide away in the mountains.
- Even if you do die in the cold, it's better than becoming a zombie because it is bad to be a zombie because you live forever and walk the world as a zombie for the rest of the world.
Now, for my new favorite toy: a Dagedar.
Dagedar are like balls with little guys painted on them and they come with race tracks and jump tracks and you roll the balls down and race your friends and stuff.
The picture on top is of Dagedar. Here is the race track:
They are cheap: the track is $12.99 for one as long as your arms open and has a loop and a jump and cup to catch them in after the jump and the Dagedar are two balls for $5.00.
They also have clip carrying cases and power launchers with ramps that grab them and shoot them super far.
Also, they have these vortex things that I don't know what they do yet because I just got interested in Dagedar.
Next week I will take a picture of the ones I have and put it on here. I have to get more to show you. I will show you the race track, too.
I will have close ups, too.
That's about it. Tell your kids to get ready for Halloween and to go see the Dagedar choices at the store. And go to the website, too.
I mean, go to the Dagedar website, not the zombie website.