|Me and my big brother|
Hi. It's me. This picture is of me and my big brother, Alec. We have birthdays close together. But my mom still has us do our birthdays on separate times. She says her mom made her share birthday parties with her sister, and she never liked that.
My mom brought me home when I was born on my brother's birthday. We have pictures of me inside the blue bucket they'd carry me in, with a bow on top, like I'm my brother's present.
My brother teaches me tricks. He taught me that if you stand with your shoulders high up, you look more buff.
It does work.
I learn other tricks by just watching people, though.
Like, here are 3 tricks to look smarter:
Three Tricks To Look Smarter:
1. Hold your chin with your hand. It looks like you're thinking. Try it in the mirror. It works.
2. Squint your eyes before you answer a question. Ask someone to do it so you can watch. See?
3. Stand with your hands behind your back, holding them.You look like a professor.
*You should do #1 and #2 together to work the best. I wish you could see me show you.
*#3 works really good if you do it while walking around. I'm doing it now.
*I learned these tricks from TV shows. If you do them, watch how they work.
Haircuts are Crazy:
We had to go get haircuts. My dad makes my mom take us. She likes us to just let our hair be long, but my dad goes crazy and then one day he bursts out and talks in all capital letters "when are you going to get their hair cut!?"
And then we go.
When I go, they always do this:
First, they make me look like an old lady with curly hair.
Or, they make me look like an old man with curly hair.
I hate new hair cuts. Sorry, I mean I don't like how I look with a new hair cut. I don't at all.
With my brother, the middle brother, they always make him either look like a girl, or they make him into an old mullet man.
We both come home so mad from our haircuts.
I like to do this stuff now: I like to do a cow face and chew like a cow, round in a circle, whenever I have salad.
It goes like this: just chew slow and real slow and go around with your mouth.
My mom laughs but my dad and brothers say, "not funny everytime, you know."
My mom says it is.
Things I Have To Do:
I have to hurry up and grow up because I need to start on my plans before I run out of time. My mom says time goes fast in life. So, I want to get started:
1. I want to go around the world in 3 stages: first, I want to walk around the world in 5 months, then I want to run around the world in 5 days, and then I want to fly around the world in 5 hours.
2. I need to do time travel to stuff I want to do. I have to do time stopping, too, so my greatest days don't end.
My greatest days are easy to know: they're the ones I say I seized the day.
For me to seize a day, in order for me to say a day has been seized, I have to do 3 things:
1. Three amazing things have to happen.
2. I have to do three amazing things.
3. It has to feel like a great day.
Sunday was a Day that I seized: I had my friend birthday party with my friends, and it was a Tae Kwon Do party, and I got the Nerf gun that I really wanted. That day was seized.
Next week I will tell you about the new book series I am laughing about. And soccer started.
Meghan, from Phase Three of Life, has an awesome Q&A for her 50th follower. Who is me, pretty great, hmmm? Hoping you'll stop over, say Hi, and help Meghan feel welcome in the blogosphere.